ExploreSafe: Skyline’s Health & Safety Protocols
Keeping you safe while you explore.
New sanitation protocols for healthy zips and tours.
At Skyline, we’re thrilled to be able to offer our tours again and we want everyone to have a worry-free experience as they explore these beautiful islands. That’s why we’ve increased our already stringent sanitation, health and cleaning standards to help protect our employees and guests.
Skyline Safe & Health Tours Protocols
- Staff screenings: Staff receives temperature checks every day prior to work.
- Facemask requirement: All guests and staff must wear masks which cover their nose and mouth at all times at company facilities, on company vehicles and throughout every tour. Guests will need to arrive with their own masks. Masks with vents are not permitted.
- Social distancing: Guests are asked to social distance as much as possible during tours.
- Temperature check: All guests will have their temperature taken at check-in or pick-up for their tour.
- Group size will be limited to encourage social distancing on tours, and the maximum group size (including staff) will be limited in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
- Cleaning and disinfecting: We use CDC recommended products to sanitize guest equipment, and frequent touch points on vehicles and at facilities throughout the day and to deep-clean and disinfect overnight.